- For Europe and other counties accepting EU regulation, we certify PED and CE. Pressure equipment are PED certified.
- For North America and other counties accepting ASME regulation, we certify UL. Pressure equipment are ASME certified.
- The PED certifying body is Apave.
- High pressure design code is ASME VIII, div 1.
- Piping is accompanied by a certificate of material and stress tests certification.
- For Europe and other counties accepting EU regulation, high pressure vessels are individually certified CE and PED tested.
- For North America and other counties accepting ASME regulation, high pressure vessels are individually certified ASME.
- For Canada only, all equipment and instrumentation have their own CRN.
- Safety valves are PED certified for Europe and ASME for North America
- All system are fully tested and certified before shipment.
- All fittings are accompanied by a certificate of conformity and material.
CO2 extraction system certification is essential in order to provide quality guarantees and compliance with regulations required in your country. Check that each CO2 extraction system has been checked individually and that each component, from the extraction vessel to the separators, to each individual pipe and fitting, to each valve and instrument or pressure gauge, is also individually certified.
Nous vous appellerons